About

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Meet our weekly most read author - Mrityunjaya Shukla



Hi
Unfortunately, I am the most read author this week for the post "Childhood". Although the next most read author, Harsh Vardhan Singh is just lagging by 2 page views for his post "Bihari More Education Project", but I can not post his name.(I think I just did :P) Or I should exclude myself from most read author list from next time. May be I will go with that from next time.

I am doing job in Times Internet Limited, Gurgaon and am happy passing my 30 minutes every day writing on this blog. I am an engineer (by education degree) and am usually a happy person. It seems so odd to write by myself for myself!

I enjoy cycling and writing. If there is free time, and conducive weather, I would go out cycling and if cycling not possible, I would surf web or write some odd stories, bugging the web space with my thoughts. I hope to write some bigger text some day. :)

I would like more friends to write in my blog. So please share your stories. For getting authorship permissions, just send a mail to mrityunjaya.shukla@gmail.com with the subject 'Blog Author Request'.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Type your mind