About

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hey what’s up



My dear friend
Unknowingly though, I am very much interested about you. I do not know the reason behind it, but I suppose the way you behave in different situations, it makes me curious. Curious as in to know how many different possibilities a life can shape up into.
A smile on your face is just a title. The book would be then on the different situations and moods in which your smile emerged. Observing you intrigues me even more when you push your limits and set a newer record in a competition, breaking a record which had already overwhelmed me.
Your curiosity has enabled me to reach the moon and even beyond. Even more wonderful is your desire for self realisation. Sitting like mythical sages in the cold hills of the Himalayas, so still for so long that even small plants and trees have started mingling with you, wrapping you with their bushes or roots.
It was only your scientific and logical mind which brought me out of the superstitious life I had been living for so many ages. I came to see God then not as a fearful lord of the universe, but as a friendly entity, present everywhere. 
Your ability to sacrifice the things dearest to you for some one else is so much commendable that I would personally recommend God for sending you to heaven or heaven like place in future. Your protective caressing has made our present lot so healthy and strong against any trouble. 
You are an awesome creature on this earth. I would like to salute you.
I will again talk to you some time :):)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Type your mind