About

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Dear Wifey, I love you



Its been not so long since we were bonded by luck. With you, my age has frozen to 25, and we were just introduced when I was 20.
I knew you were there, sitting for me, waiting for me to come to you; i knew it all. I also knew I have no one but you to come to. I proposed to you in the lecture hall, writing 'Lets be friends' on the page of your notebook. After you wrote 'ok :)', I kept a rose on your lap below the layer of your top spread on around your waist, so that no one else would see it. I also remember how secretly you hid it in your bag. No one came to know about us till we actually got married.
Dear wifey, it seems just like yesterday when we made our first trip together. We went to apple orchard in the campus, with you sitting on the front rod of the bicycle. I knew you were having some pain but still, the excitement was too much to think about anything else. Dear wifey, do you remember we fell asleep there ? The gardener eventually woke me up by pouring water on me. Its hard to forget these times.
Oh and what about the birthday girl's birthday ? :) The first time kiss of love. The smile is impossible to erase. Majestic the moment was. We went to mc donalds for a burger party and had a great time in swings in the market.
I came to your dad and asked him for your companionship. I love him, for he gave me you without an inch of doubt. He knew I will love you more than him. By the way, even I know that I love you more than him, so no worries.

We will have our 25th meeting anniversary tomorrow. In all these years, we have seen a lot. Amaya has also grown up. Some day I might get a surprise when somebody would come to me like I came to your dad.

I have kept my promise. See the yellow lilies lying in your vase. Waiting for you to wake up. Let me see what you have got for me ...

lol
loads of love

No comments :

Post a Comment

Type your mind