About

Sunday, April 19, 2015

He said - She said



He said you are the queen of my heart
Your place shall never depart 
You will live in one safe corner 
With memories those shall charge me forever 

She said you are leaving me alone 
What if I wish to  seldom grow
You have left an unseen mark
The traces of which are so very dark

He said be strong 
My arms shall remain open, hidden from all  
You were special all this while 
But not enough to take that flight 

She said I warned and warned since time
She ran hard and hard still was stuck in rime 
Coldness of which could be felt by both
Others felt the warmth by this oath 

Time was to bid farewell 
As newness was touching with despair
The less spoken about the good times spent  
Would save them both from the future dents 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Type your mind