About

Monday, September 17, 2012

Innocence of muslims



How will anyone feel if some one says to him, "Hey, your grandmother is a prostitute. being married twice, she has slept with two men." Though a small part of the general definition (female, sharing body with multiple men) fits her act, it is not really so, is it ?

Of course that person will hit a hard punch on the speaker's face, may be two or multiple punches, even if the person said this in fun and light manner. There are some things which can not be taken lightly.

The movie made on Prophet Mohammad is exactly based on this principle.

While many terror suspects traced out by various agencies have Islamic names, there are other religions' suspects as well. Also, making out that all Muslims are terrorists is also dismissively false as many among them are awesome humans.

I know many of them who are so nice that one would just be with them and forget all the worries of his life. I consider one of them as my brother, whom i look up to in times of distress. Also, I learnt the  basic principle of not judging anyone on the basis of his religion by a Muslim friend only! I was in my 8th class when I learnt it. I remember him fully and want to meet him wherever he is now. I am indebted to him for changing my mind to regard every religion equally.

Without seeing the whole scenario, making fun of someone respectable by each and every Muslim, and even people of other religions - someone who is more respectable than anyone - is like inviting one's own face for a hard red punch.

We all are born equal, so it's better we regard every one as equal. In this way, the insecurity of showing oneself superior or inferior will also disappear. 

Religion is a sensitive topic for any individual. It keeps his soul connected to his sense of self. If the soul, the connector between the death and life is disrespected, the person is liable to fight to any extent for gaining the respect back. It is hard to live and even die with a disrespected soul.

I just wish that the affected people, all of them are mature enough so that they may ignore this video. Even if it was meant to be for humor, making fun of a community leader is not a wise thing to do. I wish the makers be forgiven, even if they have done a condemn-able act.  I know that no religion will ask for harming the children of god.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Type your mind